1. You are viewing our forum as a guest. For full access please Register. WindowsBBS.com is completely free, paid for by advertisers and donations.

Resolved Windows Movie Maker Addons

Discussion in 'Other PC Software' started by movinup, 2015/11/13.

1. 2015/11/13
    movinup

movinup New Member Thread Starter

Firstly i hope i have ticked all the boxes in previous thread.I have a few addons in my Shared\Addon\TFX that i would like help with please.The files are DPL_Pageroll_TX_Installer.exe also DPL_Whoosh_TX_Installer.exe also Video LeftScrollingText.XML.My problem is trying to get all the above working in Movie Maker.My thanks in advance.

MK

2. 2015/11/14
    TonyT

TonyT SuperGeek Staff

What happens and what's the exact problem?

3. to hide this advert.

4. 2015/11/14
    movinup

Hi TonyT I am confused with those two transitions.I downloaded both to my Addon TFX folder as per instructions but can't seem to be able to get them operational in the main program.sorry if i'm not making any sense but,the truth is i am lost.Thank you for your very prompt reply.

5. 2015/11/15
    movinup

Hi
    With regard to the two programs mentioned at the top of this thread they are described as being "installers ",and,true enough all went well as they are in "addon tfx ".what i am trying to understand is are the transitions or something else,which is why i say i am lost.hope someone can tell me something about them.

MK

6. 2015/11/15
    TonyT

TonyT SuperGeek Staff

downloaded from where?

7. 2015/11/16
    movinup

Hi all with regard to the question about where i downloaded the addons.i posted a reply listing the web address and name of the blog.i hope you received the information since i cannot see it listed in the thread.
    regards
    MK

8. 2015/11/17
    movinup

Sorry guys just checked my email and realised i was posting in wrong place so apologies once again.still no closer to resolving the problem on this side though.wondering if anyone has any ideas that will help.

Thanks in advance.

MK

9. 2015/11/22
    movinup

Hi to all at the forum
    with regards to my first post in this thread regarding addons still trying to figure them out,and,since there are no relevant solutions to my dilemma i am considering this closed rather than resolved.my sincere thanks to those who responded to me,keep up the good work.
    MK