1. You are viewing our forum as a guest. For full access please Register. WindowsBBS.com is completely free, paid for by advertisers and donations.

Resolved Tabbed Browsing In Windows Explorer With Clover 3

Discussion in 'Other PC Software' started by James Martin, 2014/04/17.

1. 2014/04/17
    James Martin

James Martin Geek Member Thread Starter

Has anyone ever tried this before?

I just installed it although I haven't messed with it much, but it looks promising. Ever since I migrated to Windows 7 from XP, navigating Windows Explorer has not been the same. I am used to seeing multiple Explorer windows open in XP's taskbar, but Windows 7 likes to group them under one icon, and I have never liked that. Clover 3 doesn't change that, but if you need to open multiple pages in Explorer, Clover 3 will group them all together in one window, and each page will have its own tab in Firefox fashion.

It’s worth checking out, and there is a great tutorial about this software here...

Here is the direct download link...

Last edited: 2014/04/17
  2. 2014/04/17
    Evan Omo

Evan Omo Computer Support Technician Staff

Hi James. I have heard of Clover before but I have never used it since I haven't had a need yet for the application.

Have you also installed Classic Shell in Windows Explorer by the way?

3. to hide this advert.

4. 2014/04/18
    James Martin

James Martin Geek Member Thread Starter

Yes, I've been using Classic Shell ever since I migrated to Windows 7. I know Windows 7 has a built-in start menu, but I prefer the classic menu with two columns look instead of the Windows 7 variety.