Hello I got my Esata computer case now working Just great
I Now have removed my PCI
Here Is what I did to Get it to work
Plug in my Sata
cable from my case Esata Plug into my one of Sata
plug on my motherboard Then
1. Exit all Windows-based programs.
2. Click Start, type regedit in the Start Search box, and then press ENTER.
3. If you receive the User Account Control dialog box, click Continue.
4. Locate and then click the following registry subkey:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE System CurrentControlSet Services Msahci
5. In the right pane, right-click Start in the Name column, and then click Modify.
6. In the Value data box, type 0, and then click OK.
On the File menu, click Exit to close Registry
Then I went to BIOS
and changed the setting from SATA
Mode to AHCI mode
When W7 Reboots It Found new Hardware & It installed all drivers I need Then It worked
On my Identical system with Vista I did the same as above Plus I had to Do The Following
Put NVIDIA driver Folder on Desktop
Click on Device Manger Click IDE ATA
Right Click StandardAHCI Serial ATA
Click Update Driver Software
Click on install and Direst it to the desktop folder that you put their with the drivers in it